Following your heart these days is something that usually happens in a novel or in the movies. The average person wants to make smart choices. Photographer Govind Vishwanath chose to follow his heart. This bold young artist left his flourishing career in 2012 to embark a personal journey – To be an artist. He did doubt his decision to follow his passion when he found himself travelling alone, often times in the middle of nowhere, with bare necessities. Did his passion for capturing a moment in time, a moment of light, a moment of pure beauty leave him astray? But looking at his photographs you know his decision to follow his heart had placed him on the right path. He dedicates most of his time to improve his craft and isn’t afraid of trying out new ideas. His philosophy – “I believe that photographs are captured memories, a time capsule, every photograph should tell a story, every time you look at it should bring you back and fill those emotions. The essence of what I deliver is an experience that creates an impact.” He worked as photographer at Dow Photography - A Commercial Ad studio in Doha, Qatar. During his stint at Dow Photography he has worked with some of the most famous names like Nike, Vodafone, Ooredoo, Bein Sport channel, GMC, Qatar Airways, Qatar Foundation etc... As a freelance he has worked in Fevicol design Ideas Magazine (Architecture and Interior), Travel and flavor Magazine, Wipro etc. He also has worked as solo photographer for Qatar International Show jumping championship 2016. He assisted the famous sport photographer Emily Maye for Nike endorsing “Mutaz Essa Barshim”(Gold medalist 2017 World Championships in Athletics). In his previous life he has worked in Bajaj Auto, Bank of New York etc.. as Finance Analyst.
· His image of Qatar development was selected by Timeout Doha for their magazine – Jan edition 2017
· Recognized for the efforts and won 1st position - Best Technical (Digital Creativity) Award during the “POHOR- Assam Photography Convention – 2013”
· Effectively carried out the photo exhibition at Lalita Kala Academy, Kottayam 2013 – Theme Hill.
· Won recognition by Miami Exhibition for Photo contribution on “Culture and Nature”
· Felicitated and shortlisted for Photostop Competition cum Exhibition on Macro and Nature Photography and exhibited at Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath Bangalore.
· Distinguished and shortlisted by Darter Group for the final round in Slow Shutter Photo Competition for photo contribution.
· Holds the credit of taking photographs on product and nature which were published in travel and flavors magazine – June 2014 Edition
· Published a book on macro photography – “The Close-up wonders”.
Contact me for "On Demand" Photography
Product Photography, Portrait Photography, Head shots, Food Photography, Architectural photography, Candid Photography, Sport photography, Macro photography, Commercial shoots
We do not undertake Events and Marriage Photography
Our Direct Clients to name a few:
Universum Global (UK)
Cycle Pure Agarbathies
Glowtronics Pvt Ltd
Thimson India Instruments